COVID 19 POLICY UPDATE - https://bomond.com/news/policy-update
Where can I buy tickets to the show?
I purchased tickets, but didn’t receive them over email. What do I do?
- We automatically sent you your ticket(s) to the email you provided at the time of purchase, or, if you're using PayPal to the email associated with your PayPal account. Check spam, check emails from email@example.com, check what email is on your PayPal account. If you cannot find your tickets - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and purchase details, we can send you your tickets again.
I forgot to print my tickets; can you scan them from my Smartphone?
- Yes, it’s 2020! Make sure your phone is fully charged when you leave your home!
Do I need to present my ID upon arriving at the venue?
- All venues require attendees to present your ID. It must be an original form of identification, not a copy.
I purchased ticket for someone else, should I change the name on the ticket?
- Tickets ARE transferable. Even though your name is on the ticket, you can send it to someone else and they can use it for admission. As long as the ticket is valid, it doesn't matter who uses it.
I bought tickets to the show, but made the purchase for the wrong city. What do I do?
- Please email us at email@example.com with your full name and purchase details, and we will get back to you.
Can I upgrade my tickets on the day of the event
- Absolutely! As long as there are still VIP areas available. If you are interested in upgrading your tickets on the day of the event, see our associate at the Will Call/Box Office. If you are already at the venue, please stop by the Box Office or ask any staff member for assistance.
Can I get refund for my ticket?
- No, all tickets are non-refundable, unless the event itself is canceled (not postponed) - if it is canceled entirely your refund will be processed automatically.
The show I bought tickets for got cancelled (not postponed). How do I get my money back?
- Tickets for cancelled shows can be refunded at the point of purchase. If you purchased tickets online through bomond.com, your refund will be automatically processed in 7-10 business days. If you don’t get that refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the age restrictions at the events?
- For an all-ages show, guests of all ages are welcome with an admission ticket. Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 5, don’t require a ticket, but must be accompanied by an adult. Other shows may have an age restriction of 17, 18, 19 or 21. Age restricted shows will be notated when purchasing tickets. Please review or inquire about any age restrictions prior to purchasing tickets.
Do you allow re-entry into the event?
- It depends on venue policy and varies from place to place.
How do I make a special needs request?
- Please email us for all special needs accommodations at email@example.com.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for?
- Just ask us here (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll get back to you right away!